top of page

dibonacomemorials Group

Public·47 members
Efrem Savin
Efrem Savin

Cheiro S Book Of Numbers Pdf Download ^HOT^

It is impossible in a book of this size to give in detail all the reasonings and examples that exist for a belief in the occult side of numbers, but it may interest my readers if I give a few illustrations of why the number 7 has for ages been regarded as the number of mystery relating to the spiritual side of things, and why the number 9 has in its turn come to be regarded as the finality or end of the series on which all our materialistic calculations are built, but the most casual observer can only admit that beyond the number 9 all ordinary numbers become but a mere repetition of the first 9. A simple illustration of this will readily suffice. The number 10, as the zero is not a number, becomes a repetition of the number 1. The number 11 added together as the ancient occultists laid down in their law of natural addition, namely, adding together from left to right, repeats the number 2, 12 repeats 3, 13 repeats 4, and so on up to 19, which in its turn becomes 1 plus 9 equals 10, and so again the repetition of 1. 20 represents 2, and so on to infinity. The occult symbolism of what are called compound numbers, that is, those numbers from 10 onwards, I will explain later.

cheiro s book of numbers pdf download

Let us now return to the important side of the question as regards the rules set forth in this book. You will very naturally ask, how and when were such numbers arrived at that represent the mechanical action or influence of the celestial system on the people of this earth? I could write an entire volume on this side of the question alone, but in I he following necessarily condensed pages you will find the general law explained which may be sufficient to elucidate the system contained in the following chapters. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Cannabis Weed
    Cannabis Weed
  • Dani Leigh
    Dani Leigh
  • Robert Green
    Robert Green
  • Tony Blaze
    Tony Blaze
bottom of page